1. Visit Rentacoder's research web page. Type in the precise skill you are trying to get in the website's "Try to find" area. If you need C++ competencies, type in "C++". If you need flash structure abilities, type in "flash style and design". Then pre-filter the results with the next conditions:
* Coder rating. (We advise "nine" and higher than. Anything else suggests "rising" skill and talent.)
* Accomplished position quantity. (Locate coders who've accomplished no less than two - three Careers per month. If you want a coder with 1 year of encounter, enter 24 or 36. If you'd like a coder with 5 a long time knowledge, enter one hundred twenty or one hundred eighty.)
* Very last log in day. (Solicit coders who've checked into the web site in the final month.)
* Prime coder status. (Perform with coders who will be compelled to obtain recognition and continue to keep it once they get it.)
* Qualified Rating status. (Discover coders who will verify suitable knowledge.)
* Country. (Eliminate language and syntax problems by dealing with indigenous coders.)
* Time zone. (Stay clear of delays by soliciting coders in your own time zone.)
* Town. (Optional -- But a great possibility should really there certainly be a really need to bodily fulfill someplace.)
two. Invite every one of the coders while in the resulting search results to bid in your venture.
3. Order the listing of bid responses by the volume of Work opportunities in development. Cover the coders that seem inundated with perform.
4. Look at coder work histories and look for a position which is just like your recent bid request. Then Assess the suggestions for that job. If you do not see Bottle Coders any identical Work opportunities, proceed to the following coder.
5. Request and evaluate sample do the job with the coders which have created the Reduce this far. Be certain the sample is one thing you'd purchase for yourself.
six. If you are not happy with what you've got - something may very well be Completely wrong with the bid. Up the ante and offer you extra money, a longer deadline, and/or maybe more Artistic independence. These three characteristics **normally** bring in larger high quality coders!