one. Check out Rentacoder's search webpage. Type in the precise talent you're searching for in the location's "Try to find" field. If you need C++ abilities, type in "C++". If you need flash layout techniques, key in "flash design". Then pre-filter the results with the following requirements:
* Coder score. (We advocate "nine" and higher than. The rest indicates "emerging" skill and talent.)
* Finished work variety. (Come across coders who've concluded not less than 2 - 3 jobs a month. If you would like a coder with 1 yr of expertise, enter 24 or 36. If you need a coder with five yrs practical experience, enter a hundred and twenty or a hundred and eighty.)
* Past log in day. (Solicit coders who've checked into the web site throughout the past thirty day period.)
* Major coder position. (Do the job with coders who will be compelled to achieve recognition and keep it as soon as they get it.)
* Professional Rating status. (Discover coders who can prove sufficient understanding.)
* Nation. (Get rid of language and syntax issues by dealing with indigenous coders.)
* Time zone. (Prevent delays by soliciting coders in your individual time zone.)
* Town. (Optional -- But an incredible solution really should there be described as a should bodily meet up with somewhere.)
2. Invite each of the coders inside the resulting search results to bid with your undertaking.
3. Order the list of bid responses by the number of jobs in development. Disguise the coders that appear inundated with operate.
four. Examine coder perform histories and discover a Lot Coding occupation that's similar to your current bid ask for. Then Examine the responses for that career. If you do not see any equivalent Employment, move on to the next coder.
five. Ask for and critique sample operate from your coders that have produced the cut this considerably. Ensure that the sample is a thing you'd purchase for yourself.
six. If you are not pleased with what you have - some thing may be Completely wrong with all your bid. Up the ante and give more cash, a longer deadline, and/or more creative liberty. These a few attributes **often** entice higher quality coders!