1. Go to Rentacoder's lookup web site. Key in the particular talent you're looking for in the website's "Hunt for" subject. If you need C++ skills, key in "C++". If you want flash design skills, type in "flash layout". Then pre-filter the effects with the subsequent criteria:
* Coder rating. (We suggest "9" and over. The rest implies "emerging" ability and talent.)
* Completed occupation amount. (Locate coders who've finished a minimum of 2 - 3 jobs per month. In order for you a coder with 1 12 months of encounter, enter 24 or 36. If you prefer a coder with five several years working experience, enter a hundred and twenty or one hundred eighty.)
* Final log in date. (Solicit coders who've checked into the website within the last thirty day period.)
* Top rated coder standing. (Do the job with coders who are compelled to obtain recognition and continue to keep it at the time they get it.)
* Qualified Score standing. (Discover coders who will confirm enough expertise.)
* Nation. (Get rid of language and syntax issues by dealing with native coders.)
* Time zone. (Steer clear of delays by soliciting coders in your own time zone.)
* City. (Optional -- But a great solution must there be a should physically satisfy someplace.)
2. Invite many of the coders while in the resulting search engine results to bid with your venture.
3. Get the list of bid responses by the volume of Positions in progress. Disguise the coders that appear inundated with perform.
4. Look at coder get the job done histories and discover a position that is comparable to your recent bid request. Then Appraise the suggestions for that career. If you do not see any comparable Careers, go forward to the next coder.
five. Ask for and assessment sample function within the coders which have made the Minimize this much. Be certain the sample is one thing you'd obtain for yourself.
six. If you're not pleased with what you've - anything could be wrong with the bid. Up the ante and offer you more money, an extended deadline, and/or maybe more Imaginative liberty. These three Lot Coding attributes **always** draw in greater good quality coders!